A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Rockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Rockey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rockey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Rockey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Carbon Tetrachloride Poisoning
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Rockey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don C Rockey MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Don C. Rockey practice?
- Dr. Don Rockey has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Rockey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Gastroenterologists, and Charleston Hepatologists.