A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Rockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Rockey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Rockey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Carbon Tetrachloride Poisoning
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rockey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Chase Rockey MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Don C. Rockey practice?
- Dr. Don Rockey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don Rockey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Hepatologists.