A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Rockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Rockey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Rockey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Carbon Tetrachloride Poisoning
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Rockey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don C Rockey MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Don C. Rockey practice?
- Dr. Don Rockey has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Rockey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Gastroenterologists, and Charleston Hepatologists.