Overall Review

3.9

August 4th, 2012
have been a patient for over 20 years
This Dr. , his Nurse Practioner and the office staff are well above average. They listen and I never feel rushed. I have rarely felt like my waiting room wait was too long. I have been very happy with this Doctor and the entire staff. Highly recommend.

January 28th, 2012
Terrible office staff
The office procedures at family care of Tulsa are terrible; twice I was left in an exam room for over 30 minutes waiting for Dr Roller and another time for 25 minutes. Also on my last visit the receptionist who is always very rude and never smiles asks me to complete a full page of information which I informed her was already on file and nothing had changed, she insisted it be completed again, I finally had enough and walked only to get a letter from Dr Rollers office that was totally and completely laughable stating that he was no longer my physician, wow wonder if he got the clue? It is my bet that the Doctor has no idea he lost a client because of office procedures as his office also sent me an overdue bill one time and the bill was in fact not overdue. Very frustrating going to doctor in the first place but to harassed and made to wait is just too much.

May 11th, 2009
Dr. Roller himself is such a great guy, and was the one who finally figured out what was up with my stomach! But out of the last 7 times I've been to the office I've only seen Dr. Roller once and a PA the rest of the times. Which has slowed accurate diagnoses of some of my conditions which can be very frustrating! But Dr. Roller himself is a great doctor I would love to go to!!