inactive

Don R Russell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 23rd, 2015
Unprofessional
Daughter has had a fever for 4 days...101-103 average. Flu symptoms. Dr. Russell did not check all symptoms. Did not give me a diagnosis. Told me that she looked fine. Did not check for flu. Did not check heart, nose, throat. Did not ask about stomach problems. Told me the fever was low and not to worry. He listened to her lungs for a total of 2 breaths in one spot. Told me there was nothing he could do for her and walked out. SHE IS 2 YEARS OLD He advised me if I wanted to sleep then I could give her Tylenol, but it was not likely to do any good. I called him back into the room and asked what his diagnosis was and he said (quote) "she just has the crud that's going around". It is quite obvious that she has the flu and has every symptom to back this up. Dr. Russell suggested I do nothing. and if it makes me feel better I could bring her back in a few days. Completely RUDE and UNHELPFUL.

February 27th, 2010
Don't Waste Your Time
I mentioned to another parent the problems I've been having getting my children (5 & 11) properly diagnosed w/Don Russell & staff. I was told they to had simaliar problems w/their child(8 yrs) & switched. Don is uncaring, no bed side manners at all. He does not listen to parents concerns. His one & only concern is for his clinic. His mind is on money at all times, what insurance can do for his bottom line not what it can do for the patient. This he wears on his sleve for all to see. You will not be helping your child by going here. The only person worth the time is Sue-CNA but if you really need a doctors expert diagnoses it ends with her. Go somewhere else. I'm not an angry patient or parent. My bills are all paid. I have no bad feelings toward Don. He is simply a bad doctor for your children. As a volunteer advocate for all children in my life I cannot believe he has a four star rating.