A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Schweiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Schweiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Schweiger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweiger graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Schweiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Hosp, Charleston, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don A Schweiger MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Schweiger practice?
- Dr. Don Schweiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Schweiger practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.