A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Selzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Selzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Selzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selzer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Selzer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Jay Selzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don J. Selzer practice?
- Dr. Don Selzer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Don Selzer practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.