A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Selzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Selzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Selzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selzer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Selzer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don J Selzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don J. Selzer practice?
- Dr. Don Selzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Selzer practices Surgery near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.