Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don Selzer
Dr. Don Selzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Selzer is affiliated with Methodist Hospitals-Northlake Campus, Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center and IU Health Methodist Hospital. Dr. Selzer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Don Selzer has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Don Selzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.
Dr. Deon Vigilance
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Carmel, IN 0.01 mi18
Dr. Karen West
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Carmel, IN 0.01 mi40
Dr. Daniel Mckenna
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Carmel, IN 0.01 mi11