A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Shuwarger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Shuwarger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Shuwarger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuwarger graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shuwarger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Surgery Center of Lynchburg
- Centra Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Shuwarger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Don Shuwarger practice?
- Dr. Don Shuwarger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Shuwarger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alamogordo, NM.
See Alamogordo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.