Dr. Don Snodgrass MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Hastings, NE

April 7th, 2014
Where is Doctor Snodgrass?
Doctor Snodgrass was a real lifesaver after my husband had a stroke. He is an excellent, caring doctor and my husband and I trusted him. The last time we had an appointment with him, we were seen by another doctor and given a very elusive answer to our inquiries about him. He is no longer in practice. I am very concerned that he has had serious health problems. We miss him and wish him well.

January 16th, 2014
Where are you?
I have been a pt. of yours for years but when I tried to call for an appt. ,lately,I was told that that number had been disconnected . Have you retired? I don't know if you did and I should find a new PCP! I really don't want to!

June 11th, 2013
my experience with don snodgrass
he is the best doctor I ever had, but I would like to know what is going on with him. I hear he is no longer in practice, what happened, please let us know.

January 27th, 2013
Very dishonest

July 5th, 2012
Great doctor
I've been a patient for over 20 years and dread the day he retires. He's helped me get my health on track, especially with my diabetes. My type of doctor, not the corporate physician. I've made him my primary care doctor.

October 12th, 2011
Caregiver
There was a time with Don Snodgrass was a good doctor. Something changed over the course of the past two years.He looked after my mom's care for over 20 years and did a wonderful job. He helped her in many ways.But in the past year, after he stopped doing visits to St. John's, he becamse distant and difficult to get a hold of. His responsiveness was incredibly poor.My mom's health deteriorated quickly four months ago and we couldn't even get a call back from Don. Major life decisions were being made and we begged for his feedback and he couldn't be bothered.In the end, he failed my mom. So all of you that think he's the best, keep this in mind. He might not be there when you need him the most.

May 7th, 2011
Best dr ever!!!
He is one of the best drs I have ever seen!!! I HIGHLY recommend him!

April 13th, 2011
Long Time Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Snodgrass for 12yrs. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He LISTENS to his patients and is brilliant in his ability to diagnose and treat. He is also a very compassionate doctor who is respectful but honest in his bedside manner. I "trust" him with my health matters because I know he will always put my best interests at heart. In the 12yrs I have been his patient, he has never disappointed me. I have a huge respect and even affection for him after all these years. I feel very blessed to have him as my doctor.

December 20th, 2010
Dr. Snodgrass is kind, caring, very knowlegable, and conservative when giving midications. He takes the time to make sure his patient understands their condition and is very thorough in his examinations. He is the best doctor I have had in my entire adult life and I am blessed to have him as my primary care doctor.

October 19th, 2010
Dr. Snodgrass is excellent. I highly recommend him

September 6th, 2010
I am so thankful that I have Dr. Snodgrass as a friend and my doctor. He has helped me with his advise when I needed it and with my health care when I was hurting. When I needed him right away, he made time to see me. He is caring and wise and everything that a good doctor should be.

March 6th, 2010
Recommended for Seniors
My husband and I have used Dr. Snodgrass both at St. John's in Creve Coeur and now in O'Fallon. I highly recommend Dr. Snodgrass to any seniors who have relocated to St. Charles County and are looking for a local physician they can trust in every way. His credentials are impeccable; his bedside manner and sincere caring approach to the dignity of person outshines all others in his field. You would be "in good hands" with Dr. Snodgrass.