Dr. Don Snodgrass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don Snodgrass?

This is Clarissa Wilson

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Miss you Dr. Snodgrass he is the absolute best come back to St. Louis Mercy needs you

He was my Dr. in St. Louis Mo. He is an excellent physician I miss him I've never come in contact with a better internist yet.

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Where is Doctor Snodgrass?

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Doctor Snodgrass was a real lifesaver after my husband had a stroke. He is an excellent, caring doctor and my husband and I trusted him. The last time we had an appointment with him, we were seen by another doctor and given a very elusive answer to our inquiries about him. He is no longer in practice. I am very concerned that he has had serious health problems. We miss him and wish him well.

Where are you?

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I have been a pt. of yours for years but when I tried to call for an appt. ,lately,I was told that that number had been disconnected . Have you retired? I don't know if you did and I should find a new PCP! I really don't want to!

my experience with don snodgrass

Posted on June 11th, 2013

he is the best doctor I ever had, but I would like to know what is going on with him. I hear he is no longer in practice, what happened, please let us know.

Posted on January 27th, 2013

Very dishonest

Great doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I've been a patient for over 20 years and dread the day he retires. He's helped me get my health on track, especially with my diabetes. My type of doctor, not the corporate physician. I've made him my primary care doctor.

Caregiver

Posted on October 12th, 2011

There was a time with Don Snodgrass was a good doctor. Something changed over the course of the past two years.He looked after my mom's care for over 20 years and did a wonderful job. He helped her in many ways.But in the past year, after he stopped doing visits to St. John's, he becamse distant and difficult to get a hold of. His responsiveness was incredibly poor.My mom's health deteriorated quickly four months ago and we couldn't even get a call back from Don. Major life decisions were being made and we begged for his feedback and he couldn't be bothered.In the end, he failed my mom. So all of you that think he's the best, keep this in mind. He might not be there when you need him the most.

Best dr ever!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2011

He is one of the best drs I have ever seen!!! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Long Time Patient

Posted on April 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Snodgrass for 12yrs. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He LISTENS to his patients and is brilliant in his ability to diagnose and treat. He is also a very compassionate doctor who is respectful but honest in his bedside manner. I "trust" him with my health matters because I know he will always put my best interests at heart. In the 12yrs I have been his patient, he has never disappointed me. I have a huge respect and even affection for him after all these years. I feel very blessed to have him as my doctor.

Posted on December 20th, 2010

Dr. Snodgrass is kind, caring, very knowlegable, and conservative when giving midications. He takes the time to make sure his patient understands their condition and is very thorough in his examinations. He is the best doctor I have had in my entire adult life and I am blessed to have him as my primary care doctor.

Posted on October 19th, 2010