A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Sokolik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Sokolik, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolik graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sokolik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Elliot Sokolik MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Don E. Sokolik practice?
- Dr. Don Sokolik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Don Sokolik practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.