Dr. Don Spence Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Don Spence?

Horrible injector.

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Had him inject filler into my under eye to correct tear traugh deformity, at shalee's day spa in Cabot, AR. One side was overfilled. They are very uneven and look worse than before I started. There is s huge puffy lump under my left eye where he injected too much. Itolls especially bad when I smile. I gave him plenty opportunity to resolve the issue and he's done nothing. I have been refraining from being social, and I'm self conscious of my smile (and I have to edit the lumps out in any photos of me now!) since the injections, as I'm very embarrassed by the appearance of my eyes from the botched injection job that he did on me. I wish he would just refund me so I can go get it looked at/corrected by someone more specialized who knows what they're doing. He admitted to overfilling my one eye. I put a lot of trust into him, allowing him to inject my eyes with needle, and now I look worse than before. The injections were painful. I felt everything, which isn't normal according to my research. He didn't completely numb me, and he only used ice. Steer clear!!!

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr. Spence was so knowledgeable and caring during my visit to the hospital. I felt completely confident in his ability to care for me. I will be requesting this doctor again if I ever have to make another visit to the hospital.

Posted on January 22nd, 2017