Dr. Don Stovall Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don Stovall Jr?

Love my surgery team

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I have the best team ever ,,,,,,,the nurses were awesome very sweet ,,,,now to my doctor don stovall you are amazing I was so scared to have surgery on my neck but I knew you would take good care of me and that you did ,,,you give me my life back I do things I have not done in years ,,,I took my grandson to folly Beach we had so much fun ,,took my granddaughter rock hunting ,,,just the little things I could not do I can do now ,,,,, I thank you so very much for being the doctor you are,,,, you are amazing ,,,,my name is Laura

Posted on October 8th, 2017

Friendly and efficient office staff. Had early appointment and did not have to wait long at all. A lower back problem had been bothering me for several months. After a couple tests, Dr Stovall was able to diagnose the problem and set out a treatment plan for me. In a few short weeks I was pain free and back to normal activity without any surgery. I am thankful I went there!

Great doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2017

Friendly staff, timely service. Took time to explain diagnosis and treatment plan. Pain resolved in short time with non operative treatment. I feel great!

spinal fusion lower back

Posted on August 10th, 2017

before surgery I couldn't stand and walk for 10 minutes then have to rest. My left leg would hurt and go to sleep so I had no control over it. I would try to walk and stumble and fall. After surgery I was walking without support in about 8 weeks and able to stand for a couple of hours no problem, after 12 weeks was able to mow the grass no problem!!

Excellent Physician!

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Doctor Stovall never rushed me with questions before my surgery. I am feeling like a new person post surgery.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr Stpvall is a wonderful. He did my first back surgery back in 1996 ,there about. He was my second choice.I like him,he was so quite but I could tell he knew what he was talking about and I felt safe with my life with him,even without knowing him. That's a lot to let someone cut on you that you don't even know. He has opened up more now that he is married and has children. He has great BEDSIDE MANNERS. Thank you, Terry Fuller

Mrs.

Posted on January 27th, 2013

The most dedicated, skilled and caring Doctor I have ever known!

Posted on June 26th, 2011

Dr. Stovall perfomed a major reconstruction back surgery on my 24 year old daughter! I will forever be grateful for his dedication, skill, patients and love he showed to her and my family! This was a very serious long 2 part surgery that he worked on for 8 hours the 1st surgery and 17 hours straight on the 2nd surgery! He had total determination that the reconstruction would be perfect and even spent the night at the ICU unit with my daughter during her recovery until morning! Thank you Dr. Stovall for all your devotion and care for my daughters well-being!

Dr Stovall is the most dedicated, skilled and caring doctor I have ever known!

Posted on June 26th, 2011

Finally, a doc that listens.

Posted on February 26th, 2011

I went in to see Dr. Stovall for back pain after seeing some of their commercials. I couldn't have been more pleased with my overall experience. Not only did we find a way to deal with my disc bulgge without surgery, his staff was extremely pleasant and I hardly had any wait. Dr. Stovall sat down and explained all my options and even reviewed my films with me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stovall and Lowcountry Orthopaedics to anyone having trouble with their back.

Posted on August 20th, 2017