Dr. Don Stovall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 14th, 2015
Dr Stpvall is a wonderful. He did my first back surgery back in 1996 ,there about. He was my second choice.I like him,he was so quite but I could tell he knew what he was talking about and I felt safe with my life with him,even without knowing him. That's a lot to let someone cut on you that you don't even know. He has opened up more now that he is married and has children. He has great BEDSIDE MANNERS. Thank you, Terry Fuller

June 26th, 2011
The most dedicated, skilled and caring Doctor I have ever known!
Dr. Stovall perfomed a major reconstruction back surgery on my 24 year old daughter! I will forever be grateful for his dedication, skill, patients and love he showed to her and my family! This was a very serious long 2 part surgery that he worked on for 8 hours the 1st surgery and 17 hours straight on the 2nd surgery! He had total determination that the reconstruction would be perfect and even spent the night at the ICU unit with my daughter during her recovery until morning! Thank you Dr. Stovall for all your devotion and care for my daughters well-being!

June 26th, 2011
Dr Stovall is the most dedicated, skilled and caring doctor I have ever known!

February 26th, 2011
Finally, a doc that listens.
I went in to see Dr. Stovall for back pain after seeing some of their commercials. I couldn't have been more pleased with my overall experience. Not only did we find a way to deal with my disc bulgge without surgery, his staff was extremely pleasant and I hardly had any wait. Dr. Stovall sat down and explained all my options and even reviewed my films with me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stovall and Lowcountry Orthopaedics to anyone having trouble with their back.

June 3rd, 2010
Great Doctor
Went to see Doctor Stovall with extreme back pain. Could not sleep at night and was in constant pain. Had surgery a short time later and the pain in my back is gone. After the surgery the pain was instantly relieved.