A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Tynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Tynes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Tynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tynes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tynes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Jeffery Tynes MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don J. Tynes practice?
- Dr. Don Tynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Don Tynes practices Internal Medicine near Benton Harbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Benton Harbor Internists.