Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don Van Schenck
Dr. Don Van Schenck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Van Schenck is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento, Sutter General Hospital and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Van Schenck has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Don Van Schenck has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Don Van Schenck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. John Saylov
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Sacramento, CA 0.10 mi37
Dr. Yisheng Lee
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Sacramento, CA 0.19 mi32
Dr. Daniel Mccrimons
Sacramento, CA 0.19 mi38