A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Vowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vowell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Vowell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vowell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Vowell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Med Ctr, Harrison, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Richard Vowell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Vowell practice?
- Dr. Don Vowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Vowell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Surgeons.