A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Vowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Vowell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vowell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Vowell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Med Ctr, Harrison, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Richard Vowell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Vowell practice?
- Dr. Don Vowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Vowell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Surgeons.