A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don W Lee MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Don W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Don Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.