A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Don W. Lee practice?
Dr. Don Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Cardiologists, and Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.