Dr. Don Weinreich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don Weinreich?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Don Weinreich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2015

Very arrogant didn't listen what so ever the reason for my visit! Didn't seem knowledgeable about medical questions asked. Kept attempting to seek answers from his computer. Don't wast your time with this jerk

October 19th, 2012

A jewel!

I was transferred to Dr. Weinreich when my previous, beloved, family doctor retired. All my initial fears were unfounded. I feel that Dr. Weinreich is a partner in my health. He actually cares whether I go to the gym, e.g. He does have a somewhat East Coast, familial way of expressing that, which some people may misconstrue. He's totally on top of the big picture; expert at diagnosing, ordering the right tests and referrals, generous with his time and attention, and following up. His assistant is perfection. All this in a sole practitioner. Too good to be true.

October 16th, 2012

Excellent Diagnostician

Dr. Don Weinreich is an excellent diagnostician, always listens with great attention to your concerns and has the ability to communicate with great cl ...

April 16th, 2012

Worst Doctor

I saw Dr Weinreich because he was the only Dr in my network I could get in same day. Now I know why. Among other things, two things occurred during our visits that made me uncomfortable. I was accused by him of filling multiple prescriptions of the same medication at various pharmacies. This was not the case and I was shocked at the accusation. Totally taken off guard. He said I should probably find another Dr. Complete insanity. Also when I first went in to discuss my issues he asked me if I was having enough sex with my husband. It was the first question he asked when I told him I wasn't sleeping well. This guy is a pig and a psychopath. Stay away.

January 21st, 2011

highly recommended physician

knowledgeable situations experienced preventive care, well performed and quick responses to test results, highly recommended, best care ever.

December 3rd, 2009

Old-fashioned manner, modern tools and technique

Dr. Weinreich practices medicine using modern tools, including his computer and the internet, thus improving the accuracy and efficiency of his work with patients. Yet he brings old-fashioned practice techniques to his relationship with his patients, such as adequate time to look at his patient and ask questions, and to answer questions thoroughly and understandably. He's a model of how a primary care physician should conduct his practice.

August 10th, 2015