Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Simply the best!  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

He has been my daughter's physician for 10 years, ever since she was born. He is not quick to prescribe medicine(s) but is very thorough in evaluating my child and talking to both of us before making a diagnosis. He will be her pediatrician until she exceeds the age limit! If you want the best doctor for your child, he is it.

|  One of the Best  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

Was referred to him by Midwest Regional and loved him from minute one. Very patient. Never condiscending (was a new nervous mother). Overall great manner of professionalism. The nurses in his office were super, it was just the receptionist that was hateful. I literally almost cried when I changed jobs and therefore changed to heathcare plan his goupd didnt take, but I call every january to see if it has changed b/c as soon as it has I will be back. In fact I have actually gone to him &paid out of pocket 2 times when my daughter was sick.

|  Old school "practice what works"  |  show details
by GotTwinBoys on Jan 30th, 2009

The popular thing to do these days is to chase the diagnosis with the fad of the day. Well, Dr. Wilber is not that kind of doctor. He has experience and relies on that experience along with time tested methods. So if you want new age healing and warm fuzzies, he's not your doc. But if you want the straight answer and no beating around the bush, he's you guy!

|  Fantastic Pediatrician!  |  show details
by asanor on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Wilbur is a fantastic pediatrician. My six year old twins have been going to the Oklahoma City Clinic since they were 10 days old and when they can't get in to see their regular pediatrician they sometimes see Dr. Wilbur. He is absolutely thorough in his exams and is great with my boys. They love him and I always leave feeling reassured that my children received nothing but the best of care.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com