A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Wong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Wong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Fong Wong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don F. Wong practice?
- Dr. Don Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Wong practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Napa, CA.
See Napa Pediatricians.