A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Yablonowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Yablonowitz, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Yablonowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablonowitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Yablonowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Harris Yablonowitz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don H. Yablonowitz practice?
- Dr. Don Yablonowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Yablonowitz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lanham, MD.
See Lanham Internists and Lanham Geriatric Doctors.