A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Zapanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Zapanta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zapanta
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zapanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapanta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Zapanta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Victor A Zapanta MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Don V. Zapanta practice?
- Dr. Don Zapanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Zapanta practices General Practice near Delano, CA.
See Delano Primary Care Doctors.