A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Zapanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Zapanta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zapanta
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Zapanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapanta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Zapanta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Victor A Zapanta MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Don V. Zapanta practice?
- Dr. Don Zapanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Zapanta practices General Practice near Delano, CA.
See Delano General Practitioners.