Dr. Don Zapanta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 22nd, 2014
Horrible
My first appointment with this "Doctor" was pretty horrible. I've had a yeast infection for a few days and I couldn't take it anymore. He walks in and I tell him I have a yeast infection and he looks at me all crazy and tells me to go to the women's clinic. I couldn't believe he refused to treat me for that . It was Friday afternoon and by the time I was able to escape that 3rd world cave, it was too late at the women's clinic. Needless to say I spend the weekend in pain and agony. Fast forward 4 months later, I make an appointment because I'd been experiencing some anxiety and couldn't take it anymore. I make an appointment and wait almost 2 hours in a waiting room exploding with what seemed 200 people. Finally I get called and wait another 30+ minutes in the waiting room and when he finally comes in he asks me, "what's wrong"? So I tell him I've been having anxiety and my heart is racing all the time. So he looks at me like I'm crazy and tells me that I need a psychiatrist. I asked if he could prescribe me anything and he said no. I go back to the front desk and the receptionist wrote down an address for the psychiatrist and off I go. When I got to my car I just couldn't hold it and I broke down in tears. I feel like both times I went in he had the ability to help me and give me some sort of medication but he just didn't care, either that or he's just incompetent. Md's can treat yeast infections and help with anxiety. My sister went to 2 different family doctors in two separate occasions and they both gave her medication for her anxiety and it really helped her. I guess he's 38 years of experience were useless in both of my cases. I'm going to be looking for a real doctor. I'm sick of being rejected by this one. Highly NOT recommended.

March 9th, 2012
excellent physician
Very knowledgeable, courteous, good medical care. Well recommended

May 30th, 2010
worker
excellent family physician, very knowledgeable and accomodating. highly recommended