A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dona Bartelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dona Bartelt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dona Bartelt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Dr. Bartelt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dona Y Bartelt MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dona Y. Bartelt practice?
- Dr. Dona Bartelt has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Dona Bartelt practices Gastroenterology near , .