A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dona Hills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dona Hills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dona Hills, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hills graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hills has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans