A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dona Hills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dona Hills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dona Hills, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hills graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hills has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dona Joanne Hills MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dona J. Hills practice?
- Dr. Dona Hills has 1 office location.
Dr. Dona Hills practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Babylon, NY.
See North Babylon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.