Dr. Dona Hobart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dona Hobart?

May 23rd, 2016

I went to see dr Hobart about a cyst in my left Brest - she was very quickly to dismiss it as being to small to worry about at this time - before I knew it she was basically saying my weight can effect woman's Brest and cancer - though I do agree with her ( I've done research ) however - what upset me the most - was she started preaching to me about weight loss and what I should eat - telling me that her family are large woman and she has to work hard very hard to look that good - does she think that because I can lose a few lbs that I don't work at it ??!! I have other medical issues that I'm working on as well - and some prevent me from strainedous excerise - HOWEVER - i DO eat right -and excerise- I don't eat junk food and sit in front of the TV hours a day - I was a 22 to a 16 and losing more - how dare she assume that I don't eat right and do nothing to help my weight !! How dare her compare her body to mine - she doesnt know me and I'm not all all obese !! Curvy !! Not obese - and if I was who is she to preach in such a way to make you feel like crap ! Like your not doing enough -like your a fat slob and the cyst is your falt because your fat !! I didn't go In there to decuss my weight - I went In For a cyst in my breast !! Not happy at all with her bed side manner - will be looking else where for a second option !

December 29th, 2015

seemed to be irritated when she first came in, initially said all was fine then spent a good amount of time looking thru pics taken, and then recommended I get an MRI done

June 27th, 2017