A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dona Uncheselu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dona Uncheselu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Uncheselu graduated from Generala Din Craiova.
Dr. Uncheselu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dona M Uncheselu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dona M. Uncheselu practice?
- Dr. Dona Uncheselu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dona Uncheselu practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.