A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dona Uncheselu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dona Uncheselu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uncheselu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Uncheselu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dona Uncheselu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Uncheselu graduated from Generala Din Craiova.
Dr. Uncheselu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dona Mirela Uncheselu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dona M. Uncheselu practice?
- Dr. Dona Uncheselu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dona Uncheselu practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors, Detroit Family Physicians, and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.