A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dona Upson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Upson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dona Upson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Upson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Upson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dona Jean Upson MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dona J. Upson practice?
- Dr. Dona Upson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dona Upson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.