A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dona Upson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Upson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dona Upson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Upson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Upson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dona Jean Upson MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dona J. Upson practice?
- Dr. Dona Upson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dona Upson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.