A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donal Walshe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donal Walshe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donal Walshe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walshe graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Walshe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donal Kennedy Walshe MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donal K. Walshe practice?
- Dr. Donal Walshe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donal Walshe practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.