inactive

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016
it is so nice to find a doctor that trust you and doesnt label you as a pill seeker drug addict. I mean there are people in pain with conditions surgary or injections or dancing around in a pool saying i feel fine doesnt work opiad pain meds gave me back a quality of life and functionality that nothing else would i have been on them for 6 years i never beg for more or stronger ones i use them appropriatly and thank God for them i came in with no records just the pills i had been on i could barley walk and was in withdrawl cause for 2 months no one would help after i moved here he trusted me and filled them on that visit. next appt i got my records and showed i had condition i said a mans word used to be everything now no one trust anyone its sad but here is a man that sees suffering and trust you im sure alot of addicts lie but give people a shot if they dont bring records or take test to prove it or try to get early get more or dont follow your advice then cut them off dont be a dr that covers themselves at the expence of there patient use your judgement and follow your oath to cure and relieve suffering and patients act like an adult and explain your need dont demand dr baker you truly are a compasionate trusting man of his own mind

August 8th, 2015
He may have saved my life.
Was on a trip when I came in to see him. I was successfully diagnosed with possible cancer. He referred me to an oncologist where I received surgery. I'm thankful he caught this in time.

August 22nd, 2014
doctors that dont stereotype
i am a 49 year old male who had a herniated disc injury i didnt get insurance for a year and was in severe pain i looked e for doctors everywhere as soon a i said i was in pain they said we cant help you pain meds they would rather help no one

July 22nd, 2014
This Doctor has been shut down! Thank God his license has been revoked!

May 6th, 2014
wrong medicine
The doctor gave me the wrong medicine. I have been sick for days. Why would he do this?

January 17th, 2012
TERRIBLE DOCTOR
I just left his office in tears and it was only my second appointment with him. He gave me an aggressive pelvic exam that left me in pain for 5 days (so bad I ended up in the urgent care center) and misdiagnosed me with Fibroids on my uterus when I had a simple bladder infection and my uterus was fine. He told me I had no back problems and to stop complaining, when I have been previously diagnosed by several doctors with 2 different kinds of scoliosis and a shoulder injury. He asks you to tell him what is going on with you and then cuts you off constantly to tell you you that you are wrong. He talks to himself constantly and him and his nurse Jody continually use curse words during the appointment ( I don't mind curse words but It was awkward and completely unprofessional). NO ONE SHOULD EVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He needs mental help and his licence taken from him so he can never hurt anyone again.

November 12th, 2011
Ihave been in to see this doctor once and my wife has been seeing him for two years. After my first time seeing him. I couldn't wait to find a better doctor. This man is a quack. I can't see how my wife has used him as her primary care doctor for so long. he is rude conceded. Self centered egotistical and just down right psycho. He talks to him self and has misdiagnosed my wife 3 different times and cost us time and money plus mental anquish for my wife. He is abussive to his staff and won't listen to anything i or my wife have to say when it comes to either one of our medical conditions. The only one that was pleasant in the office was the receptionist lady charolette. I would hate to be in her position and have to work with this man. My thoughts and prayers go out to her. He has no bedside manner to speak of and no manners at all.

August 12th, 2011
Stay away!
Serious misdiagnosis!

February 6th, 2011
Wonderful worlds best doc
He diagnosed me and I got cured! No one else could find out what ailed me. He saved my life. I dont care what anyone says. He saved me. I will pay it forward!

January 26th, 2011
WARNING!!!
This doctor and the entire office need to be closed down immediately before they hurt anyone else!!! The doctor has some serious mental issues and the office staff is covering it up. I wish some professional agency would investigate and take care of this very, very serious manner in a kind way. Even though I was severally injured by this doctor and his staff I have compassion for anyone suffering even mentally.

January 24th, 2011
rude to all in the room. dont care how you and pawns your problems off on someone else.

July 23rd, 2009
Caring Physician
Wonderful physician! Caring, attentive, and looking out for your best interest.