A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Marshall is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alfredo Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Donald Marshall has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beavercreek, OH.