A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Marshall is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alfredo Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Donald Marshall has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beavercreek, OH.