Learn more about Dr. Donald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Smith practice?
Dr. Donald Smith practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Endocrinologists, and New York Cardiologists.