A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Smith MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Smith practice?
- Dr. Donald Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Smith practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.