A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Walters, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Arthur Walters DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Walters practice?
- Dr. Donald Walters has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Walters practices Gastroenterology near Grove City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saxonburg, PA and Ellwood City, PA.
See Grove City Gastroenterologists.