A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Walters, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Walters practice?
Dr. Donald Walters practices Gastroenterology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saxonburg, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Butler Gastroenterologists.