A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Camden General Hospital
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Allen Wilson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Donald Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Selmer, TN.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.