A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wilson, Donald A Wilson MD FACOG is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivar General Hospital
- Camden General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Wilson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Donald Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.