Dr. Donald Young III Is this you?

Dissatisfied

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 23rd, 2013

Dr young is too old

I had a vasectomy from Dr Young two years ago and I STILL have occasional pain. The procedure itself was very uncomfortable, I never felt completely numbed and it felt as if he was tugging excessively on the right side vas. Recovery was much longer than normal even though there was no complication, taking me almost a week of down time as opposed to the expected 3-4 days. Now if I get tugged or pulled the wrong way I can be in discomfort and have testicular swelling for 2 days at a time. This guy should be docking sheep not working with people

Erectile Dysfunction