A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Abrahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Abrahm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Abrahm, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahm graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrahm has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Abrahm MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Abrahm practice?
- Dr. Donald Abrahm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Abrahm practices Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.