Learn more about Dr. Donald Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Abrams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Opportunistic Infections
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ira Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald I. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Donald Abrams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Abrams practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.