A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Abrams is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Opportunistic Infections
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ira Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald I. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Donald Abrams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Abrams practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.