Overall Review

May 24th, 2016
Receptionists are ve..
Receptionists are very welcoming and patient nurses are also patient and knowledgeable dr also has helped me get more of my life back working with me in improving my symptoms and explained why I needed certain mess and tests trying to get me at my best

May 6th, 2016
Dr Accetta has help ..
Dr Accetta has help me control my asthma. I am beyond grateful. His staff is amazing. Before Dr Accetta I was in and out of the hospital and my asthma was out of control. Thank you for getting me where am today.

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Accetta and the ..
Dr. Accetta and the staff are wonderful. It is easy scheduling appointments and the wait time to get the allergy shots are short. The shots have made an improvement in my overall health and have made it easier dealing with seasonal allergies. I am glad I decided to follow through with the shots.

April 8th, 2016
Dr. Accetta and the ..

March 6th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Accetta for over a year now and have recently become discouraged with his practice. The quality of care and professionalism have both suffered greatly as he receives more patients. Over the past few visits, the wait time is over 45 minutes without any sort of notification before hand. The staff is friendly and seem to care for the most part but the quality of care is quickly decreasing.

January 3rd, 2011
Professional Care
Allergy and Asthma Care delivers top notch service, is prompt and fastidious about then patient following directions and being involved with their own care. Dr. Ascetta is professional and knowledgeble. Some patients find him aloof and stern, but don't mistake his demeanor as uncaring. He is fastidious and involved in each patient's care. If you work with him as he diagnoses you, listen and are interested in getting better, you will eventualy see he does have a heart and a sense of humor. But remember he's not there to entertain you - he's there to cure you.

January 27th, 2009
Knowledgeable and advanced care
Dr. Accetta uses the latest technology to keep abreast of your issues. I have had great results since beginning treatment with him. He meets you in his office to go over questions and make suggestions. Highly recommended.