Dr. Donald Adams MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Metairie, LA

3.1

March 4th, 2017
wait time can be awful, but controllable pending time of appointment. I like him very much.. very bright, knowledgeable. recommend going in with a list to keep him on your agenda.

September 19th, 2016
Poor experience
Rude, condesending attitude, abrupt. Asked only base line questions. I would never recommend him. I have 17 years of healthcare experience and his bedside manner and behavior was very of putting. His examination was cursory and base line questions.

January 6th, 2016
Dr. Adams shouldn't be allowed to touch anyone. He is arrogant and makes mistakes. He seems to forget the most elementary things in treating strokes. His "hand picked " staff has the same bad attitude. He made a mistake on a medication and then he hung up on the pharmacist, calling them stupid. The nerve of this fool.

February 2nd, 2015
The only problem is getting an appointment. It takes a long time to schedule a new appointment

August 22nd, 2012
Lacks listening skills - count the times he interupts you.
-office staff doesn't return calls,-they promised to provide a needed letter, then wouldn't return my calls as the deadline for the letter approached, leaving me without the promised letter at the critical time. - prescribed a medication a 2nd time, that he'd previously prescribed, and which had caused a bad reaction. I experienced the reaction again until I realized this was a mistake when I found the prescription bottle from the 1st time.

January 18th, 2012
DR ADAMS IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. HE IS EXTREMELY SMART AND LISTENS WELL. HE AND HIS STAFF COULDN'T BE MORE HELPFUL. ALTHO IT IS HARD TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM, I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR. YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM FOR YOUR NEUROLOGIST.

June 15th, 2011
Fabulous Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Adams for several years. He is one of the most personable, professional doctors I have ever received treatment from. He speaks "english" and takes time with me to answer my questions, assist me with any issues I am dealing with and has never not returned a phone call, personally. I adore him and would recommend him to anyone that needs a neurologist. Great Doctor!

November 28th, 2010
Dr. Adams is horrible. He has no bedside manner. I had 4 grand mal seizures, and he insisted that it was psychological. He needs to lose his license. Thank God I found a great Neurologist that can help me.