A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Adema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Adema is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adema graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adema has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital LLC
- Grossmont Hospital TcuSNF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Adema DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Adema practice?
- Dr. Donald Adema has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Adema practices Family Medicine near Santee, CA.
See Santee Primary Care Doctors.