A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Akers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Akers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Akers, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akers has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lea Akers FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Akers practice?
- Dr. Donald Akers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Akers practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Powell Surgeons.