A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Allcorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Allcorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Allcorn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allcorn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allcorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Kent Allcorn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Allcorn practice?
- Dr. Donald Allcorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Allcorn practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, MO.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.