Dr. Donald Altman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Altman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Donald Altman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2015

Absolutely Fantastic!

Dr. Altman is a physician you can trust to deliver the high quality care you want and expect. I visited him a few years ago for a skin tightening procedure which yielded excellent results and returned several months later for a touch-up. After my procedure I received compliments on a daily basis! A couple of my friends were so impressed by my look that they, too, were treated by Dr. Altman and were thrilled with treatments. I am now ready for cosmetic procedure and although I live in Atlanta, I will make the trip to Calif to be cared for by Dr. Altman rather than spending time searching for a physician in ATL whose skill is unknown to me. It is so important to select a Certified plastic surgeon with an outstanding record for even a minor procedure (as I learned the hard way after having a simple filler injected by an esthetician in ATL. Bad idea with terrible results). Dr. Altman meets every criteria you would hope to find when searching for a physician with the highest level of standards, knowledge and experience. He is the best!

December 7th, 2014

Facelift

August 4th, 2012

S. S.

Dr. Altman and his staff were wonderful. I felt well-informed and cared for through out the process leading up, during, and after my surgery. It's been a month now, I could not be happier with the results. I looked long and hard before deciding on a surgeon, and I feel blessed to have found Dr. Altman.

October 3rd, 2011

Fantastic Experience!!!

Dr. Altman and his staff were fantastic! They were accomodating of my needs/wants/and my schedule. I felt comfortable asking any question and was able to speak with past patients and hear about their experiences as well. I am extatic with my results and would recommend my closest friends and family to him.

June 1st, 2011

Dr Altman and his staff are wonderful!!!

I was referred to Dr Alman by two sisters that had breast augmentation nine years ago. They both looked natural and I wanted that look after nursing my second child at 40+. Both sisters could not say enough wonderful things about him, his facility and his staff. They both had sinus surgery with him after brest augmentation and they both plan to return to him if they ever need thier implants replaced. Now I know why. Six weeks post surgery. I am very pleased with the results and just as pleased with every aspect of my experience. The onsite surgery facility, his friendly and knowledable staff and nurses. These are good people that truely seem to care about your wellbeing and happyness. Five Stars! I will recommend him to anyone I know even entertaining the idea of plastic surgery. Go talk to them. You will not want to go anywhere else.

February 27th, 2010

FABULOUS SURGEON

Dr. Altman listens to your needs and gives you your options. He is available to answer questions by email if you need. I just had an implant exchange ...

January 22nd, 2010

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON

Dr. Altman did incredible work on my c-section scar. Im so excited that little hanging shelf roll is finally gone. It has bothered me for 15-years, my only regret is I didnt have the procedure done sooner.Dr. Altman's surgical facility is outstanding, better than any hospital surgery center I've been to!My procedure was acompletely painless experience thanks to Dr. Altman's expertise and caring nature. I am so pleased with my entire procedure and results. I would absolutely trust Dr. Altman with any type of cosmetic procedure as I am confident the outcome will be phenomenal.

December 19th, 2009

Amazing Plastic Surgeon they don't come any better

Dr. Altman listens to your needs and gives you your options. He is available to answer questions by email if you need.I just had an implant exchange on 23 year old implants 2 days ago and I am so thrilled with my results. Both my implants were ruptured and there was a scar tissue capsule that needed to be removed. Dr. Altman did the most magnificent incredible job he is a master in his field. My breasts look terrific. Dr. Altman did an impeccable job. They look 100% better than the first time I had them done from a different surgeon.Dr. Altman's surgical facility is outstanding, the nurses were professional and very caring and the anesthesiologist was an expert I didn't feel the IV at all.I am so pleased with my entire experience and results. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Donald Altman to anyone looking for amazing results.

August 12th, 2009

Let me start by saying no matter how many superlatives I use in this review it will never fully express how great an experience I had with Dr. Altman and his team.I was recommended to Dr. Altman by a friend that also had a breast augmentation. From the moment I walked in I was made very comfortable by the entire staff. Dr. Altman's bedside manner is very welcoming and any reservations I had vanished. He's very forthcoming with information and is full of options (I've heard of other doctors "telling" you what you need instead of hearing you out and then giving options of how to accomplish it).2 days post-op I became very nauseated from the pain medication (I'm sensitive to med's). I called Dr. Altman to inform him of my condition to which he prescribed anti-nausea medicine, but the amazing part was the followup phone calls. He called me personally a few times that day and even checked on me the next day (which was a Sunday!!!).I'm now 5 days post-op and feel great (except for the obvious remaining soreness). I went in today to had my stitches snipped and again I was met by more information about my recovery and ways to stay comfortable. Even after my surgery I'm not being treated like a client who's paid for a service and is now on their own. My post-op care is just as good as my pre-op experience.I will never be able to recommend Dr. Altman and his staff highly enough.

May 12th, 2017