A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Andersen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Herbert Andersen MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Donald Andersen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Andersen practices Urology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Paoli Urologists.