A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Antonioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Antonioli, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Polyps
- Peptic Esophagitis
- Precancerous Conditions
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonioli graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antonioli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Antonioli MD is a male Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Antonioli practice?
- Dr. Donald Antonioli has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Antonioli practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.