Dr. Donald Aptekar MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Denver, CO

2.6

September 3rd, 2015
Wonderful dr.
Dr. Aptekar was my Dr. when I had my baby and I absolutely loved him. He's very good at what he does and is very kind and caring. I recently returned to the practice because of some female issues and was happy to be back under the Doc's care. My only peeve is that he had a girl working behind the desk and she kept shrieking and laughing out loud and very loudly over and over. Along with two other patients waiting and talking loudly on their cell phones, it was a bit unnerving. There is a posted sign stating to turn cell phones off but nobody was following that and nobody was enforcing that rule. Dr. Aptekar's nurse was wonderful, caring and kind along with the ultrasound technician. When calling to make appointments I had to wait on hold for an unacceptable length of time, over 15 minutes.

October 28th, 2013
Great Group of Doc's
I have been seeing this group of Doc's for over 20 years and love the practice. I have had numerous surgeries, went through fertility treatment, had a baby and now headed into the change of life all through this practice.

November 7th, 2012
Extraordinary pain, terrible patient care
Dr. Aptekar performed a D&C procedure on me in his office and used no pain killers. The pain was so intense that I started to hyperventilate. He asked a nurse to get a paper grocery bag and she put it over my head in an effort to stop me from hyperventilating. After the procedure I was too weak to immediately walk to my car so I was told to lie on the couch in the waiting room while the staff left for lunch.