A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Auerbach is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Auerbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Auerbach, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Auerbach has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Auerbach MD and PA is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Donald Auerbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Auerbach practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Pulmonologists.