A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Auerbach is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Auerbach, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Auerbach has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Auerbach MD and PA is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Donald Auerbach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Auerbach practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Pulmonologists.