A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Auerbach is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Auerbach, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auerbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald Auerbach practice?
Dr. Donald Auerbach practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Pulmonologists, and Cherry Hill Pediatricians.