Learn more about Dr. Donald Ayres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ayres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Ayres, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayres graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ayres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Ayres MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Ayres practice?
- Dr. Donald Ayres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Ayres practices Neurology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: New London, NH.
See Lebanon Neurologists.