A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Ford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Ford practice?
- Dr. Donald Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Ford practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.