A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Ford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Ford practice?
- Dr. Donald Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Ford practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.