by Debbie on Apr 7th, 2016

After seeing about 5-6 different Drs who could not find out what was wrong with me I went to Dr Johnson and he was the only one that did not quit on me. Dr Johnson was the only one who went the extra mile to help me. He found out what was wrong and talked with me about every situation. I would recommend him to any one.

cavalier attitude about having my sexual organs removed. show details cavalier attitude about having my sexual organs removed.
Jun 19th, 2012

I was so shocked by your cavalier attitude about having my sexual organs removed.I have never been so happy about a decision NOT TO DO AS YOU RECOMMENDED - a hysterectomy can never be undone). To think that I might have lost the organs that make me a vibrant, healthy, sexually alive woman makes me quite angry.I felt I bullied by scare tactics and not offered all the alternatives. Mostly, I am horrified that I was not told about the negative ramification results from having a hysterectomy.Doctors should honestly tell their patients about how their lives may change after a hysterectomy. Among numerous other effects (including personality changes, pelvic pain, fatigue, back problems, increased risk of heart disease) a woman will certainly no longer be able to have a uterine orgasm without a uterus.Patients should be shown a video about female anatomy and the vital functions of their female organs (such a video is available on the HERS website) so that they wont give uninformed consent to a hysterectomy. And, they should understand that they have a choice and what all of those choices are.Please help stop this unnecessary brutalization of women. Unless a hysterectomy is warranted (and it almost never is), you are not saving lives, you are ruining lives.