A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Delaware Vlly Mntl Hlth Fndtn, Doylestown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Barry Levin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Donald Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Levin practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.