A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Delaware Vlly Mntl Hlth Fndtn, Doylestown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Barry Levin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Donald Levin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Levin practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.