A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald B Levy MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Levy practice?
- Dr. Donald Levy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Levy practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.