A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Miller is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- ST Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Bernard Miller MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Donald Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Miller practices Neurological Surgery near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and La Palma, CA.
See Gardena Neurological Surgeons.